Transformers (term 2 immersion assembly)

Our Pt England way is to always kick start the term with an immersion assembly. Our immersion assembly today was no different to our other immersion assembly, our senior management team started us off by introducing our theme for the term: transformers – which is about drama.

Before team 1 Introduced their movie, Senior management dressed up as superheroes. Mrs Nua was Dressed up as Elastigirl from The incrdibles, Mr Somerville dressed up as spiderman, Mr Jacobsen dressed up as a soldier and Mr Burt dressed up as a pharaoh.

Team 3 was one of my favorites because it was based off of Matilda the musical. They re created the scene where the little boy ate a slice of chocolate cake, and was forced to eat a whole entire chocolate cake infront of his whole class.

Team 5 was another one of my Favorite skit as well, Their Skit was about the true meaning of Cinderella, It was really gory, Mr Wiseman had told us. In my opinion it was really funny, until Mr wiseman said that the prince chopped of the ugly step sisters heads off. But at the end of the story there was a plot twist. The plot twist was Mr wiseman and Cinderella are married and lived happily ever after.

WALT: how can I use the elements of Drama (EOD) to express myself.