Computers Pt. 1
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
- What is the huge network that connects computers around the world called?
- a) Google
- b) Intranet
- c) Internet
- d) Bitcoin
- What is “hardware”?
- a) The physical parts of a computer b) A new game from Activision
- c) The programs used to run a computer d) None of the above
- Which piece of hardware works as the computer’s “brain”?
- a) Hard Drive b) Modem
- c) Microprocessor d) Keyboard & Mouse
- What are some examples of output devices?
- True or False: There is a computer in your family car.
- a) True b) False
- Which devices, starting with the letter A, are used to send signals without wires?
- a) Apple b) Antennae
- c) Aristocrats d) Applications
|WORD||DEFINITION||YOUR OWN SENTENCE|
|network||A system of connected Computers.||My family and I can’t connect to the network.|
|software||the programs and other operating information used by a computer.||My computer uses a Software.|
|data||facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis||My phone had run out of Data at the gas station.|
- Explain: What do you think life would be like with no computers?
→ it would stop cyberbullying.