Zimbabwe – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) Where in Africa is Zimbabwe?
- a) East Africa b) South Africa
- c) West Africa d) North Africa
2) The official currency of Zimbabwe is?
- a) The New Zealand Dollar b) The UK Pound
- c) The United States Dollar d) The Australian Dollar
3) What is the capital city of Zimbabwe?
- a) Mutare b) Harare
- c) Bulawayo d) Gweru
4) What are the falls called in Zimbabwe?
- a) Elizabeth Falls b) Victor Falls
- c) Victoria Falls d) Charles Falls
5) Which country does not border Zimbabwe
- a) Mozambique b) Kenya
- c) Botswana d) South Africa
6) What is the national animal of Zimbabwe?
- a) African Lion b) Pangolin
- c) Nile crocodile d) Sable Antelope
7) “Worms are considered to be a pest in Zimbabwe”
- a) True b) False
8) Which attraction in Zimbabwe is listed as one of the seven natural wonders of the world?
- a) Chinhoyi Caves b) Great Zimbabwe National Monument
- c) Matobo National Park d) Victoria Falls
9) What are the languages spoken in Zimbabwe?
→ Chewa,Chibarwe,English,Kalanga,Koisan,Nambya,Ndau,Ndebele,Shangani,Sign language,Sotho,Tonga,Tswana,Venda and Xhosa.
10) What else have you learned about Zimbabwe?
→ That they can speak 16 languages and that they eat worms.