Would you rather?
Travelling 100 years into the past would be my choice, because I want to experience What it was like in the past and because I also want to experience how I can help save our world from war.
An example of what I mean is to help make our future more better like no more wars, bombing and fighting. and to make our world have peace.
This is important because there has been war Between the past and future and lots of people and countries have been dying because of war. Like Ukraine and Russia.
Zimbabwe – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) Where in Africa is Zimbabwe?
- a) East Africa b) South Africa
- c) West Africa d) North Africa
2) The official currency of Zimbabwe is?
- a) The New Zealand Dollar b) The UK Pound
- c) The United States Dollar d) The Australian Dollar
3) What is the capital city of Zimbabwe?
- a) Mutare b) Harare
- c) Bulawayo d) Gweru
4) What are the falls called in Zimbabwe?
- a) Elizabeth Falls b) Victor Falls
- c) Victoria Falls d) Charles Falls
5) Which country does not border Zimbabwe
- a) Mozambique b) Kenya
- c) Botswana d) South Africa
6) What is the national animal of Zimbabwe?
- a) African Lion b) Pangolin
- c) Nile crocodile d) Sable Antelope
7) “Worms are considered to be a pest in Zimbabwe”
- a) True b) False
8) Which attraction in Zimbabwe is listed as one of the seven natural wonders of the world?
- a) Chinhoyi Caves b) Great Zimbabwe National Monument
- c) Matobo National Park d) Victoria Falls
9) What are the languages spoken in Zimbabwe?
→ Chewa,Chibarwe,English,Kalanga,Koisan,Nambya,Ndau,Ndebele,Shangani,Sign language,Sotho,Tonga,Tswana,Venda and Xhosa.
10) What else have you learned about Zimbabwe?
→ That they can speak 16 languages and that they eat worms.